Docurated Web Clipper: How to Use
Docurated is a great tool for finding content throughout your organization; however, it is not limited to content that currently exists inside your company; you can also grab Web content and add it to a clipboard as you storyboard ideas. The Docurated Web clipper is a simple yet versatile tool. The premise is simple: you can save anything you find while online.
Downloading the Web Clipper
1) Click the “Add to Files” link on the top right of any page within the application
2) Select “Download Web Clipper”
3) Click and drag the link to the favorites bar of your browser
Using the Web Clipper
1) Navigate to a page where you are interested in clipping content and click on the Docurated Web Clipper in your tool bar
2) Enter a topic in the text field
3) If the topic does not exist, a new topic will be created
4) If the topic does exist, you can select it from the menu
4b) After the topic is enter, select save to enter your page within Docurated.
Sharing Content From the Web Clipper
1) Once clipped, the content will appear in Docurated under your designated topic
2) The topic and contents can be shared when selecting after selecting the topic
3) Enter the information of the users you wish to share your newly clipped and click the share button
4) You will receive a confirmation message after sharing
The Docurated web clipper allows you to quickly and easily extract information from anywhere on the web for later consumption and/or to share with members of your team. Share with us some of the ways that you have found the web clipper useful in the comments below.