SiriusDecisions Summit 2017 Day 1 Recap
What a day at #SDSummit! Hope you enjoyed today’s sessions & @jeweljk Keynote!
Have you entered Docurated’s drawing for a chance to win a $2,000 Apple gift card? If you haven’t done so already be sure to stop by booth 707.
The day started early with SiriusFoundations and the Demand Creation, Product Management, Content Strategy/Operations, Channel Sales and Marketing sessions. The Demand Creation session did a good job covering personas, buyer stages and purchase complexity.
Jewel spoke at length about her own voyage – from a young girl living on the frontier of Alaska, to homeless, sick and struggling for her survival in LA, to shockingly scoring that elusive record deal – and now, as a mother, to the realization of her true purpose.
Jewel asked a room full of B2B marketers to imagine what might be possible if we designed our businesses to honor and serve the whole human; what our communities might be compelled to do if we created a place of trust and understanding; and what kind of future we might build if we realized that learning our own and others’ emotional language is the key to change.
Quotes of the day
- @MattSenatore advises, “ABM is not a tactic. It’s not a technology. It’s a change in mindset.”
- Marketers should take best performing content, repurpose it for the top of funnel and by channel, test and iterate @tibco
- Recorded earnings calls are a great source for highly personalized info/content about a target account #ABM @HeidiBullock
- What is the official theme song for #sales asset management? I Still Haven’t Fould What I’m Looking For @PeterOstrow
- #AI can help with content recommendations and relevancy CMO @Demandbase
Wednesday’s Top Picks
Can’t miss sessions tomorrow include:
- THE NEXT-GENERATION DEMAND WATERFALL® – Wednesday, May 17, 9.05am
- B-TO-B ALIGNMENT: AN EXECUTIVE CONVERSATION – Wednesday, May 17, 11. 50am
- YOUR REVENUE ENGINE: BUILT FOR SPEED, OR ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN? – Wednesday, May 17, 1.40pm
- BUILDING THE ALIGNED, ACCOUNTABLE B-TO-B ORGANIZATION – Wednesday, May 17, 2.20pm
- Green Tie Gala 7pm
Finally, don’t forget to stop by booth 707 to be in with a chance to win a $2,000 Apple gift card.